Working with the District of West Vancouver, Enhance West Van is a charitable society governed by a volunteer community Board of Directors. They focus on enhancing the West Vancouver community by building a strong foundation and making it better, more accessible, inclusive, and connected.
With the Board having identified communication and increase brand awareness as a top priority, they reached out to Sageus Strategy + Digital to develop an overall brand and marketing strategy while develop video content for digital campaign.
Journey with Enhance West Van includes:
- Strategy: Led brand discovery session and questionnaire before establishing overall brand strategy — this includes consultation on positioning, key messaging, digital marketing and social media guidelines, as well as other growth and amplification initiatives.
- Research: Provide in-depth research on market and competitors, audiences/demographics, SWOT analysis, digital marketing and social media samples.
- Community Initiatives: Provide consultation on strengthening community outreach through nonprofit campaigns such as “Pay It Forward”, advocating for acts of kindness throughout the community.
- Visuals: Oversee and arrange three video shoots with West Vancouver Mayor Mary-Ann Booth, to promote public awareness on the “Pay It Forward” initiative.
- Finalized a 60+ page one-year Brand Strategy document with comprehensive guidance on brand positioning, marketing matrix, target audience, key messaging, SWOT analysis, as well as social media content guidelines/examples and growth initiatives/opportunities.
- Strategy was highly received from the Enhance West Van board members, following a couple presentations with detailed breakdown of the overall strategy.
- Videos were used in digital outreach to highlight the Pay It Forward initiative.
October 13, 2022