With clear direction for growth and expansion in North America, Sungiven Foods aims to build brand awareness and loyalty in the community.
Along with regular consultation sessions, we developed a long-term brand development strategy to enhance market growth. In addition, we provided content development — including images and video — and generated community partnership opportunities. As we journey alongside Sungiven Foods, our work expands into social media, web development, marketing campaigns, paid digital, and social impact strategy.
Journey with Sungiven Foods includes:
- Strategy: Establish and refine overall branding strategy, including market and competitor research, consultation on overall digital marketing, community engagement, in-store activation, visual campaigns, and other growth and amplification initiatives.
- Social: Manage social media through strategy development and implementation, including content planning for Instagram and Facebook, calendar creation, account management, design elements, daily monitoring and engagement with community, and enhancing overall presence to drive traffic to stores and website.
- Web Development: Manage entire development process, from concept to completion for new website, including UI/UX, build, and content for project from start to finish.
- Content: Create, audit, and translate copy, as needed — including brand messaging and slogans, website, and creating create or source images.
- Visuals: Oversee and arrange several video and photo sessions for product and brand visuals — used for print, web, social, and other digital use. Campaigns included photographer and videographer services, preparing shot list, provide onsite guidance, setup, takedown, revisions, and final review with client. As well, in-store photos and short videos were created through social team.
- Email Newsletter: Setup, design, and create strategy to drive email signups, and create campaign for subscribers through platform.
- Paid: Implement paid campaigns to further amplify online presence through promotional budget allocation on social and Google, as well as through giveaway campaigns.
- Analytics: Review platform data from social, Google, and website to optimize digital campaign, while preparing monthly reports.
- Established stronger brand awareness on social within 4 months of project, with Instagram growth (+48.1% in followers, +301.8% in average engagement, +1,135.0% in monthly account reach) and Facebook growth (+36.8% in followers, +1,938.5% in average engagement, +1,361.4% in monthly account reach).
- Overall strategy document of 110+ pages provided direction for all marketing and communication initiatives.
- Video campaigns for global products resulting in 200,000+ impressions and 150,000+ reach.
- New email account with 500+ subscribers within 2 weeks, with campaign continuing to drive newsletter list.
December 29, 2021