With clear direction for growth and expansion in North America, Sungiven Foods aims to build brand awareness and loyalty in the community.
Along with weekly consultation sessions, we developed a long-term brand development strategy, as well as social media plan, to enhance market growth. In addition, we provided content development including images and video, and generated community partnership opportunities. As we journey alongside Sungiven Foods, our work expands into social media, web development, marketing campaigns, paid digital, and social impact strategy.
Journey with Sungiven Foods includes:
- Branding Strategy: Establish and refine overall branding strategy, including market and competitor research, consultation on overall digital marketing, community engagement, in-store activation, visual campaigns, and other growth and amplification initiatives.
- Social Media: Manage social media through strategy development and implementation, including content planning and creation, account management, and daily monitoring for mainstream as well as Chinese social media platforms — Instagram, Facebook, WeChat, and Little Red Book — with the goals of enhancing overall brand awareness, and driving traffic to stores and website.
- Chinese Media Buy and Influencer Marketing: Explore opportunities to further drive awareness and sales, particularly through working with selective Chinese media outlets and influencers.
- Web Development: Manage the entire development process, from concept to completion for new website, including UI/UX, build, and content for project from start to finish.
- Content Development: Create, audit, and translate copy, as needed — including brand messaging and slogans, website, outreach messaging, and more.
- Sentiment Analysis: Closely monitor online reviews, user-generated content, and media mentions on mainstream and Chinese social media — while providing guidance and suggestions on responses and solutions.
- Visuals: Oversee and arrange several video and photo sessions for product and brand visuals — used for print, web, social, and other digital use. Campaigns included photographer and videographer services, preparing shot list, providing onsite guidance, setup, takedown, revisions, and final review with client. As well, in-store photos and short videos were created through social team.
- Email Newsletter: Establish strategy, develop content creation and visual design to drive email signups, while generating campaigns for subscribers through the platform.
- Paid Digital: Implement paid campaigns to further amplify online presence through promotional budget allocation on social and Google, as well as through giveaway campaigns.
- Analytics: Review platform data from social, Google, and website to optimize digital campaign, while preparing monthly reports.
- As of December 2022, established stronger brand awareness on social media with Instagram growth (+78.2% in followers, +1,042.9% in average engagement, +938.7% in monthly account reach) and Facebook growth (+80.6% in followers, +2,630.8% in average engagement, +1,303.3% in monthly account reach).
- Overall strategy document of 110+ pages provided direction for all marketing and communication initiatives.
- Paid campaigns resulted in a total of 800,000+ impressions and 200,000+ reach for Sungiven’s unique products including mooncakes, spot prawns, global fruits, and high quality meats.
- New email subscription reached 2,000+ subscribers, with campaigns continuing to drive the newsletter list.
- Secured community partnerships with prominent organizations including Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden, Northwest Territories Tourism, Enhance West Van, Dragon Boat BC, West Vancouver Bridge Festival, and more.
- Provide ongoing support on general community outreach, customer service and crisis management when needed, helping manage customer relationships and requests.
December 29, 2021